The HP Pavilion Elite desktop computer is powered by Hewlett-Packard.HP Pavilion introducing in 1995. the desktop is a line of consumer-oriented laptops and desktop computers that’s used as a home office product range. The pavilion is competing with the other computers that are:
- Dell’s Inspiron
- Lenovo’s idea pad
- Samsung sens
- Toshiba satellite.
The pavilion emerged with Compact in 2013. It’s an existing Compaq brand machine. HP is the popular model. The PC includes the quad-space DC-ROm drive, and Altec Lansing speakers, software for online services. HP Pavilion is the software for online services access. This entry-level model featured a 75 MHz Intel Pentium processor, 8 MB RAM, and a hard drive.
HP Pavilion Elite Specification
- Processor: is 2.8GHz in intel core i7-860 pavilion.
- The cache is L2:MB
- Memory: slot is 4DIMM
- Types: basic types of 1333MHz PC3-106000 DDR3
- installed 8GB
- Capacity: is 16Gb. the display graphics is NVIDIA Geforce GT 230.
- The storage exposes expansion.
- Drive: Fixed bays:2*3.5
- Supported:2*internal hard drives
- Types: SATA
- Drive: super multi DVD burner with a light scribe.
- Expansion: 2x External 5.25″ (1x Available)
- Audio:1x Optical Audio Out
- Input or output ranges are available.
- Ports: 9xUSB 2.0
- Wire: The fire wire-400 back
- Display: 1xVGA
- Reader: flash card reader slots
- Network: 10/100/1000Mbps
- Modem: None
- Dimensions: 7.1*15.8*16.3
- Weight: 11.9 lb (5Kg)
- The main features are powered by Microsoft’s Windows 7 home premium operating system. The 8GB of DDR3 system memory for powerful 64-bit performance. The 1TB hard drive stores up to 220,000 songs or 176,00 photos.
- Super multi DVD, DVD-RAm, and CDs can print labels onto LightScribe media.
- NVidia GeForce GT230 card features 1.5GB of dedicated graphics memory.
- The Desktop Support Microsoft DirectX 10.1, DVI, HDMI, and VGA.
- The desktop dual brand is 802.11a/b/g/n with WIFI connected to the 2.4GHz networks.
- The front panel is a 15-to-one card reader that allows importing photos from the digital memory card.
- HP media smarts play DVDs, videos, music, games, and internet Tv.
- The other feature of internet security is a 60- day update subscription.
- The desktop protects your computer from viruses and malware.
- QuickPlay software has been discontinued by HP and will replace with HP MediaSmart Software that will be installed on all HP Desktops and Notebooks from 2015 onwards.
- The Linux-based software works fastly.
It is designed to meet the demanding computing requirements of multimedia and entertainment applications. The design and features are used in expensive quality.
The HP Pavilion system features a 15-in-1 memory card reader, allowing you to import pictures and files from virtually any type of digital camera memory card. PC is the best technology. It’s integrated dual-band 802.1 Wi-Fi that connects to 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks.
The computer is loaded with the HP MediaSmart software suite. PC is the media smart is an in-one application for multimedia and entertainment. Pc has a 2.8GHz Intel Core i7-860 processor. The boasts 8GB of RAM. The 1TB SATA is a hard drive in the system.
The Pavilion comes in a variety of hardware options, including Intel and AMD processors, and up to 16GB RAM. It is a variety of storage options including solid-state devices and traditional hard drives. It also has a range of graphic options, and dedicated graphics cards from Nvidia and AMD, we can handle high-end gaming and video editing.
Different Models of HP Pavilion Elite
The HP Pavilion Elite line of desktop computers was a series of high-performance PCs that were marketed by HP for home and small business users. The line was first introduced in 2008 and was in production until 2011. During this period, HP released several models with different specifications and features.
Some of the bootable models of HP pavilion elite are
HP Pavilion Elite-410F
HP Pavilion Elite HPE-410F: This model was introduced in 2008, It features an Intel core i7 processor. It also had dedicated Nvidia graphics and a blue-ray drive. We can handle demanding tasks such as video editing, and multitasking. The HP Pavilion Elite HPE-410f came with a variety of hardware options, including
- Processor: intel core i7
- Ram: 8GB of RAM
- Storage: 1TB hard drive
- Graphics: Nvidia dedicated graphics cards.
- Connectivity: USB 3.0 ports, HDMI, Ethernet, built-in WIFI, and Bluetooth
- Other features: Blue RAY drive
The HP had a modern design, with a glossy black finish and a clear minimalist layout. It’s worth noting that HP’s line of desktop computers has been discontinued in 2011, and thus the HP elite-410 is no longer available for purchase new. However, you may find some models on some electronic marketplaces.
HP Pavilion Elite HPE-410Y
This model also introduced in 2008, targeted the high-performance machine that can handle demanding tasks such as video editing, gaming, and other multitasking.
The HP Pavilion Elite-410y came with a variety of hardware options, including
- Processor: AMD Phenom II X6
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 1.5TB hard drive
- Graphics: RAM Radeon HD dedicated graphics card
- Connectivity: USB 3.0 ports.HDMI, Ethernet, built-in WIFI, and Bluetooth.
- Feature: blue ray drives
This model is a touch-sensitive media control strip on the front panel, which allows the users to easily control media playback and volume. It is th variety of software options, including HP’s media smart software. HP is th backup recovery software, which allows users easily back up and restores their data. Elite-410y is no longer available for purchase new. However, you may find some used models on some electronic marketplaces.
HP Pavilion Elite HPE-450T
This model was introduced in 2009. It’s AMD Dual-core Processor. The latest Notebook is used for the Business bundle, HDMI. it is the contract of the USB attachment. The greatest Type-c is long. The battery life is high in power but needs to charge. window 10in it. The color scheme of the laptop is silver. It is an expensive notebook. It is the greatest and most beneficial key book.
- Processor: AMD core intel pro
- RAM: 16Gb
- Capacity: Nvidia Graphics card
- Features: blue-ray drive
HP Pavilion Elite HPE-500y
The HP Pavilion Elite HPE-500y is the model of the desktop computer that was also produced by (Hewlett-Packard) as a part of the pavilion elite line. This was introduced in 2009 to the targeted high-performance machines that handle demanding tasks. the HP Elite HPE-500y came with a variety of options including
- Processor: AMD Phenom II X6
- RAM: 12GB
- Storage: 1.5 Tb hard drive
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD dedicated graphics card
- Connectivity: USB 3.0 ports, HDMI, and Ethernet, built-in Wifi, and blue tooth
- features: blue ray drive
In terms of software, the HP Pavilion Elite HPE-500y came with a variety of software options, including H’s media smart software, which allows the users to easily organize the play media files, and HP backup recovery. The HP elite-500y is no longer available for purchase new.
Must Read: iMac Pro i7 4k
The pavilion is the least expensive. It shows that HP is an impressive computer for its price. Our review configuration comes in the rate of price. The leaner is a 1,899 default price. Hp is excellent as a gaming box. This cost-effective desktop computer is designed and manufactured by HP.
It is known as a premium option for home and business users because of its amazing features. The high-performance hardware and sleek design, and its market demand make it a meaningful machine with updated models.